From: Ben Parees [bparees redhat com]
Sent: 12 February 2014 23:03:32
To: Gupta, Priyanka E.
Cc: ccoleman redhat com; dev lists openshift redhat com
Subject: Re: Infinispan with HotRod

Did you see the PROXY_PORT environment variables?  That is the externally exposed port for the cartridge which is what you need to use when communicating to the gear from a different gear or application:

OPENSHIFT_INFINISPAN_TCP_PROXY_PORT=38048
OPENSHIFT_INFINISPAN_HTTP_PROXY_PORT=38046
OPENSHIFT_INFINISPAN_CLUSTER_PROXY_PORT=38047

you also need to be using the external IP/DNS for the gear, which you can find in OPENSHIFT_GEAR_DNS

You will only get those PROXY ports exposed if you deploy the infinispan cartridge in a scaled application.

Ben Parees | OpenShift