RE: Infinispan as Remote server mode with HotRod

Hi Priyanka,

As a community we respond to requests as we can, and always err on the side of being helpful.

If you need extra support between now and then, you could purchase and deploy OpenSHIFT Enterprise; you can leverage Red Hat Support by doing this.

Respectfully,

Michael J. McConachie | keys.fedoraproject.org | PubKey: 0xEDE583C4

NOTE: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information are strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying, disclosing or forwarding.