JAX-WS in Openshift

Hi,

I am working with JAX-WS web services. In openshift online where I have deployed my wsdl publisher in one gear and accessing it via client deployed in other gear.It always gives error as could not connect with the wsdl URI, the same thing I am able to do when both client and server are deployed in same gear. Is there any port restriction because of which i is no able to connect? or is it possible in OpenShift origin?

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Gupta

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .

www.accenture.com