When is build step invoked in own downloaded cartridge creation process

Hi,

I created a downloadable cartridge but when I create an app from it, the build action hook in the template/.openshift dir is not executed. I must rhc ssh into the gear and invoke a "gear build" command manually.

The cartridge is inspired of the DIY one and can be found hereĀ
https://github.com/cortex93/openshift-craftbukkit-quickstart
It's basically a fork of a DIY template for running a java application on which I would like to use manifest.yml capabilities of exposing a TCP endpoint

I guess I must manually call the build step in one of the bin script (as the DIY do for start/stop) but not sure where.

- cortex