Re: Issue during openshift installation

Hey Srujan--

On Feb 19, 2014, at 5:13, Sai Srujan <srujanpatha gmail com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have few questions:
>
> 1)How can i confirm that openshift origin is installed properly.??

Check out the documentation for oo-accept-broker[1] and oo-accept-node[2]

[1]: http://openshift.github.io/documentation-latest/oo_administration_guide.html#code-oo-accept-broker-code
[2]: http://openshift.github.io/documentation-latest/oo_administration_guide.html#code-oo-accept-node-code

> 2)When i run the rhc setup command ,it is giving me the below error(marked in red);
> DEBUG: Using config file /root/.openshift/express.conf
> DEBUG: Authenticating with RHC::Auth::Token
> DEBUG: Connecting to https://localhost/broker/rest/api
> DEBUG: Client supports API versions 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6
> DEBUG: Using token authentication
> DEBUG: Created new httpclient
> DEBUG: Request GET https://localhost/broker/rest/api
> DEBUG: SSL Verification failed -- Using self signed cert
> DEBUG:    code 200  236 ms
> DEBUG: Server supports API versions 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6
> DEBUG:    Using API version 1.6
> DEBUG: Client API version 1.6 is not current. Refetching API
> DEBUG: Using token authentication
> DEBUG: Request GET https://vm-pr61-um-007/broker/rest/api
> DEBUG: SSL Verification failed -- Using self signed cert
> DEBUG:    code 200   11 ms
> DEBUG: Using token authentication
> DEBUG: Request GET https://localhost/broker/rest/applications?include=cartridges
> DEBUG: SSL Verification failed -- Using self signed cert
> DEBUG:    code 200   53 ms
> DEBUG: Getting all domains
> DEBUG: Using token authentication
> DEBUG: Request GET https://localhost/broker/rest/domains
> DEBUG: SSL Verification failed -- Using self signed cert
> DEBUG:    code 502 300084 ms
> DEBUG: ERROR: Received bad gateway from server, will retry once if this is a GET
> An error occurred while communicating with the server. This problem may only be temporary. Check that you have correctly specified your OpenShift server 'https://localhost/broker/rest/domains'.
>
> could you please help in resolving the issues

Your Origin deployment has a self-signed SSL certificate. In order to make rhc work with your broker, rerun `rhc setup` using the --insecure flag:

`rhc setup --server=<your_broker> -l demo -p changeme --insecure`

This will tell rhc to ignore errors related to the self-signed certificate.