RE: Strange security issue with Origin Install

Thanks

I would like to understand some pointers on security groups for aws while Installing origin.

Need to understand how restrictive it can get and what are the bare minimum protocols that are needed.

Any ideas on this would be appreciated since I feel this could be one reason for such an issue.

I have created a security group which can be used for node and broker and highlighted areas  which needs

some confirmation – looking forward to have secure environment and to have bare minimum opened.

For a set up where we have 1 broker + 1 node set up

Thanks for all the great work and support!

Shabna