RE: Strange security issue with Origin Install

Thanks

Some more information I could get form logs that again re iterates the fact
that There is some configuration that needs to be revised.-- -

Logs---->

"Broker instance is operating as an open recursive DNS resolver.  When a DNS
server is set up to allow recursive name resolution publicly, it is
considered an open recursive DNS resolver.  Open recursive DNS resolvers are
susceptible to abuse by third parties and may contribute to
Denial-of-Service (DoS) activity against ***********************
You can prevent your DNS resolver from being abused by third-parties by 1)
keeping the DNS server software up to date, 2) verifying the DNS server's
settings don't allow public recursive resolving, and 3) making sure only
approved people can access the DNS server (for example, by limiting access
with your security groups)."

Any pointers on correction action for this ?

Shabna