Fwd: When is build step invoked in own downloaded cartridge creation process

So that others can learn that also.

By the way, not sure if the bin/control build is really called. I commented out the run_hook build and it run build as well. Can't find a trace of a run command in log.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: cortex93 <cortex93 gmail com>
Date: 2014-02-19 20:02 GMT+01:00
Subject: Re: When is build step invoked in own downloaded cartridge creation process
To: Ben Parees <bparees redhat com>

Great, it makes the trick.

Thanks

I have learned my answer to you was not entirely correct, there is a way to force the build to occur during install by putting "Install-Build-Required: true" in your manifest.  This will trigger the control script to be invoked with the "build" argument, which for your control script looks like it should end up running the build.

Ben Parees | OpenShift