No download link, Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise 30-Day Evaluation: No download link

Hi,

I am exploring/evaluating Openshift as Paas solution for my enterprise. I tried to request for Red Hat Openshift Enterprise 30-Day Evaluation.

Not able to move forward after the below step.

Is download link working. ??

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Aggarwal

Pitney Bowes Software

Logix Cyber Park, 5th Floor, Tower-B, C28-29

Sector - 62, Noida (U.P) - 201307 – INDIA

O: +91-120-54856124

www.pb.com

Every connection is a new opportunity™