Re: error Moped::Cluster nodes after oo-install

Hi Mochamad--

On Feb 20, 2014, at 7:45, Mochamad Yusuf <fearleeee gmail com> wrote:

> finally, after 5 times trying install origin using oo-install, today i finished with three warning when run oo-diagnostig.

I really appreciate your sticking with it and working through the issues that you encountered. Did you keep some notes on the problems that you needed to work through? Any feedback you can offer would be a great help in improving oo-install for everyone.

> can i ask something ?? is it can be a problem for me,, or its just unnecessary warning.
>

>  oo-diagnostics -v
> INFO: loading list of installed packages
> INFO: OpenShift broker installed.
> INFO: Loading the broker rails environment.
> /usr/share/gems/gems/psych-2.0.0/lib/psych.rb:98: warning: already initialized constant Psych::VERSION
> /usr/share/ruby/vendor_ruby/psych.rb:98: warning: previous definition of VERSION was here
> /usr/share/gems/gems/psych-2.0.0/lib/psych.rb:101: warning: already initialized constant Psych::LIBYAML_VERSION
> /usr/share/ruby/vendor_ruby/psych.rb:101: warning: previous definition of LIBYAML_VERSION was here
> INFO: running: prereq_dns_server_available
> INFO: checking that the first server in /etc/resolv.conf responds
> INFO: running: prereq_domain_resolves
> INFO: checking that we can resolve our application domain
> INFO: running: test_enterprise_rpms
> INFO: skipping test_enterprise_rpms
> INFO: running: test_selinux_policy_rpm
> INFO: running: test_selinux_enabled
> INFO: running: test_broker_cache_permissions
> INFO: broker application cache permissions appear fine
> INFO: running: test_node_profiles_districts_from_broker
> INFO: checking node profiles via MCollective
> INFO: profile for node1.openshift.iard.com: small
> WARN: test_node_profiles_districts_from_broker
>         No districts are defined. Districts should be used in any production installation.
>         Please consult the Administration Guide.

You can ignore this for an experimental OpenShift deployment. If you are planning a production system, you will want to read up on Districts:

http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_administration_guide.html#capacity-planning-and-districts

> INFO: skipping test_node_profiles_districts_from_broker
> INFO: running: test_broker_accept_scripts
> INFO: running oo-accept-broker
> INFO: oo-accept-broker ran without error:
> --BEGIN OUTPUT--
> NOTICE: SELinux is Enforcing
> NOTICE: SELinux is  Enforcing
> PASS
>
> --END oo-accept-broker OUTPUT--
> INFO: running oo-accept-systems -w 2
> INFO: oo-accept-systems -w 2 ran without error:
> --BEGIN OUTPUT--
> PASS
>
> --END oo-accept-systems -w 2 OUTPUT--
> INFO: running: test_node_accept_scripts
> INFO: skipping test_node_accept_scripts
> INFO: running: test_broker_httpd_error_log
> INFO: running: test_broker_passenger_ps
> INFO: checking the broker application process tree
> INFO: running: test_for_nonrpm_rubygems
> INFO: skipping test_for_nonrpm_rubygems
> INFO: running: test_for_multiple_gem_versions
> INFO: checking for presence of gem-installed rubygems
> INFO: running: test_node_httpd_error_log
> INFO: running: test_node_containerization_plugin
> INFO: skipping test_node_containerization_plugin
> INFO: running: test_node_mco_log
> INFO: skipping test_node_mco_log
> INFO: running: test_pam_openshift
> INFO: skipping test_pam_openshift
> INFO: running: test_services_enabled
> INFO: checking that required services are running now
> INFO: checking that required services are enabled at boot
> INFO: running: test_node_quota_bug
> INFO: skipping test_node_quota_bug
> INFO: running: test_vhost_servernames
> INFO: checking for vhost interference problems
> INFO: running: test_altered_package_owned_configs
> INFO: running: test_broken_httpd_version
> INFO: running: test_usergroups_enabled
> INFO: skipping test_usergroups_enabled
> INFO: running: test_mcollective_context
> INFO: skipping test_mcollective_context
> INFO: running: test_mcollective_bad_facts
> INFO: running: test_auth_conf_files
> INFO: running: test_broker_certificate
> WARN: test_broker_certificate
> Using a self-signed certificate for the broker

Again, for an experimental deployment, this is fine. In a production environment you would want to replace the Broker's self-signed SSL certificate with a "proper" CA-signed certificate.