Please review: updated Contributor's Guide

Hey all--
One of my goals right now is to make it as easy as possible for people to get their hands on OpenShift source code. To that end, I've overhauled the Contributors Guide with a lot more detail on how to get involved. If you have a few minutes, I'd love to get some feedback on the current state of the guide:

http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_contributors_guide.html

The first section is the super-basic stuff - terminal + git. After that, though, the next section covers:

* Specific parts of the Origin code base
* Where to find the source, feature backlog and bug records for those parts

And finally there is a section on creating pull requests and getting them reviewed.

Right now the information is okay but could be expanded upon. For instance, as we solidify our Vagrant-based development environment, I'd like to add a section on how to use it to do OpenShift development. If you've got any ideas for changes or improvements, the source for the guide lives here:

https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/blob/master/documentation/oo_contributors_guide.adoc

If you submit any pull requests against the document, ping me and I will review them for you. If you don't have the time to put together a pull requests, responses to this thread are great, too -- I can incorporate those changes for you.

Thanks,
Harrison