Re: Issues during openshift origin installation

Hi Harrison,

I have rebooted the host.Still facing the same issue.As every thing is present on the same host
Do i need to change any conf files??

Regards
Srujan

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 10:06 PM, N. Harrison Ripps <hripps redhat com> wrote:
Hey Srujan--

On Feb 20, 2014, at 11:33, Sai Srujan <srujanpatha gmail com> wrote:

> Hi Harrison,
>
> I did not reboot the broker. Is this issue related to activemq.???
> When i ran service activemq status, it is not running.

Per the oo-install Guide, you should reboot your hosts. The recommended order for reboots is list here:

http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_install_users_guide.html#reboot

Give that a shot and let us know if you're still hitting problems.