Re: Please review: updated Contributor's Guide

Hi Harrison,

Good job adding links to the Feature Backlog and Bugzilla Records! One thing I noticed is that bootcamp_3_fork.jpg doesn't link correctly under section 1.3.2 so just issued a pull request here (id 4801). Also, how do I validate the code that I commit to origin_server? I recall that it involved pushing my committed code to the openshift-bot, but I don't know the precise steps for such an operation.

Sam