Re: Please review: updated Contributor's Guide

I'd vote for some docs on testing.  Both a discussion of what tests exist and what they cover/how to run them, and maybe instructions on running tests against the PR as well (ie via the test tags), though that carries some risk of overwhelming the build infrastructure.

Ben Parees | OpenShift