Eclipse integration with Openshift: Issues

Hi,

I am trying to use eclipse to create new application for my openshift web console.

After I input my username and password, eclipse is not able to get my existing applications from Openshift site.

When I try to create new application, Type dropdown is empty.

Any suggestions please ??

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Aggarwal

Pitney Bowes Software

Logix Cyber Park, 5th Floor, Tower-B, C28-29

Sector - 62, Noida (U.P) - 201307 – INDIA

O: +91-120-54856124

www.pb.com

Every connection is a new opportunity™