Re: Eclipse integration with Openshift: Issues

Hi Amit

On 02/21/2014 10:57 AM, Amit Aggarwal wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to use eclipse to create new application for my openshift web console.

After I input my username and password, eclipse is not able to get my existing applications from Openshift site.

When I try to create new application, Type dropdown is empty.

The dropdown being empty is caused by the error that happened right before. The error is a known one and happens with outdated Eclipse plugins. You should update to Eclipse Kepler and install our latest tooling from the following update site: http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/stable/kepler/

See https://www.openshift.com/blogs/getting-started-with-eclipse-paas-integration?page=1

Cheers
André

Any suggestions please ??

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Aggarwal

Pitney Bowes Software

Logix Cyber Park, 5th Floor, Tower-B, C28-29

Sector - 62, Noida (U.P) - 201307 – INDIA

O: +91-120-54856124

www.pb.com

Every connection is a new opportunity™