Re: oo-install broker failing to load

This issue is taken care of. Please ignore the email below.

Aditi

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 3:20 PM, Aditi Ghag <aditivghag gmail com> wrote:
Folks,

So I came across this OpenShift thread- https://lists.openshift.redhat.com/openshift-archives/dev/2014-January/msg00067.html , where the user was having the same issues, and apparently it was fixed.

Could the people from the dev team who were involved in the troubleshooting suggest what the exact problem was, and how it was fixed?

Thanks,
Aditi

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 9:19 AM, N. Harrison Ripps <hripps redhat com> wrote:
Hey Aditi--

On Feb 19, 2014, at 12:01, Aditi Ghag <aditivghag gmail com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would you please help me in troubleshooting the setup? Is there anything else that I might be doing wrong/missing?

Other than starting over with clean hosts running the "minimal" install of RHEL, I'm not sure how to help you troubleshoot this.

If anyone else has some guesses about why Aditi's MongoDB deployment isn't working, please speak up!