OpenShift Origin Roadmap on Trello

Hey all--
Awesome news to share with OpenShift hackers this morning: we've added a Roadmap board to our Trello page. We'll be using this board to keep track of our big picture features and priorities.

https://trello.com/b/nlLwlKoz

For folks interested in contributing to Origin, the Roadmap offers context for the backlogs on our development boards. The roadmap board may also help you to focus in on the user stories that you might like to pick up!

I'll be updating the Contributor's Guide to include more information on how this board is organized.

Thanks to Joe Fernandes and Dan McPherson for their efforts in pulling this together!

--Harrison