RE: Eclipse integration with Openshift: Issues

Thanks a lot Andre. I have been able to successfully integrate my eclipse with openshift web console and also manage to create and deploy one application to Cloud :-)

Just one question:

Our organization has created a local Linux VM for Openshift using the zip file (https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/release/3/images/openshift-origin.zip).

So we have local instance of Openshift VM in our organization

When I am trying to integrate my eclipse kepler with this instance of Openshift ( instead of openshift webconsole) I am getting the following error. Any suggestions will be of great help. Also please let me know in case more details are required.

First screen: Making connection to Local VM. This step is fine.

Second screen: Creating a new application. This step is fine. But when I click the Finish button, third screen comes up.

Error screen: