problem with DNS integration after oo-install

i have tryring some different way to do permanent DNS integration. but it's still didn't work.

i create new dns system with slackware 13.0

broker ip = 10.11.227.32
slackware ip = 10.11.227.5

when i use my slackware ip as DNS server, i can open my main domain "openshift.iard.com"

but i can't open my subdomain, apps-openshift.iard.com, its said server not found

if i use my broker ip as a dns server i can open mysubdomain, but i can't open openshift.iard.com.

with this problem, i'm also have a problem when trying tu push and pull source code.

can anyone suggest me, what i must write at the forward and reverse file so it can be integrated with dns service at my origin