Adding HA Support Services to Puppet Origin

Hi Guys,

I tried to add the ability to do cluster'd activemq and mongodb deployments. If anyone has some time, could they take a quick look:

I'm not a puppet master or have the slightest knowledge about ruby (php only..), but I'd be cool if you could take a look because I'd like to see something like this for when we do our re-deploy of OO.

I didn't want to submit a pull request because right now I don't have the resources to test it and there's probably a few syntax errors.

Much appreciated,

Andrew.