Re: error create custom cartridge

can i change the minimum time before it'll timeout ??

On 26 February 2014 14:17, Andrew Lau <andrew andrewklau com> wrote:
Failed to respond in time normally means it couldn't build/install the cartridge in time, I believe it's just under 5 minutes before it'll timeout.

Check the node logs, as they're normally very good. They helped me a lot when I was working on my custom cartridge. I'd guess you're missing the git package, or your internet is very slow and it's taking too long to pull that git repo.