Re: Adding HA Support Services to Puppet Origin

Hi,

Thumbs up for the initiative. I have been using the puppet script and adjusting the deployment afterwards for the same purpose.
I checked that, and indeed, Openshift can use the mongodb cluster without the MONGO_REPLICA_SETS parameter set.
Just wondering whether it should be datastore_cluster_hosts instead of mongodb_cluster_hosts, for consistency and in order to avoid confusions.

Cheers
Liaabi