Re: Adding HA Support Services to Puppet Origin

Thanks for all the feedback.

- I've removed the MONGO_REPLICA_SETS param, however previously it was set to false possibly because of just an old version.
- duplex=true was something I remember using when I spun up an activemq instance, but I've removed it to try keep consistency.

- I'm not sure about renaming it, as a lot of the mongodb components are under mongodb_{admin,broker,name} rather there's only datastore_hostname which gets picked up automatically. However if you think it should I'm happy to change it.

Cheers,
Andrew.