Openshift micro cloud deployment not working

Hi,

I am very new to both Openshift and Linux . I am trying to refer following URL to deploy micro cloud on my local redhat linux setup.

http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_vm.html#configure-mdns

I have successfully deployed micro cloud on linux VM however following command in guide does not work for me

$ yum install -y nss-mdns

So I installed using some other procedure and updated nssswitch.conf file with below entry

hosts:      files mdns4_minimal [NOTFOUND=return] dns myhostname mdns4

In case of myhostname I entered host name of newly installed micro cloud deployment.

After all these I am not able to ping IP address of that machine.

Has anybody faced similar type of issue like this ???

Any type of help is appreciated :) .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nikhil