Re: openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies

On 01/17/2014 03:47 PM, Andy Goldstein wrote:
What are openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-optional and openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended for? Are they metapackages?

Those are for dependencies that go across all languages.
Examples:
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended
Requires:  libcurl
Requires:  libjpeg

openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-optional
Requires:  rpm-build
Requires:  ta-lib-devel

I would at least split out the JBoss dependencies to have EWS vs AS/EAP… right?

That's my question, I don't know for the jboss packages. If you say to, I will.

Troy