Re: openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies

Round 2:
- removed the generic packages (would cause too much confusion)
- all dependency package names correspond to the cartridge names (jbossas, jbosseap, etc..)
-- This also cuts down on the confusion
- Created an optional-all and recommended-all packages
-- These pull in all the optional, or recommended dependency packages.
-- This is for places like OpenShift Online that plan on installing everything.

openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-optional-all
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-optional-jbossas
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-optional-jbosseap
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-optional-jbossews
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-optional-nodejs
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-optional-perl
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-optional-php
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-optional-python
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-optional-ruby
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-all
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-jbossas
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-jbosseap
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-jbossews
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-nodejs
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-perl
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-php
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-python
openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-ruby

If these names seem right, I'll move onto Round 3. This is to start putting dependencies in them.

Round 3 - Adding the dependencies
Do the following rules seem good.

Recommended:
- Language specific database modules (ie. perl-MongoDB)
- Packages that seem like many things need it, but arn't in RHEL Optional (ie. libjpeg)

Optional:
- Packages in RHEL Optional
- Everything else

I know that some of that will be a judgment call, like libjpeg, and for any of those, I won't feel bad if someone disagrees with what I put in.

Troy