Re: Using a custom git template without customizing the cart

No way to do it with --from-code.

I think ideally we'd support a git template URL in the manifest, instead of requiring it be in the cart, which is something we've discussed for Docker.  That would be a cleaner override path (wouldn't need the same git repo on all your nodes).  We could in theory support it in the broker as a config file option, and then the lookup would need to go into ApplicationsController#create if the value the user passed was null.