Re: Using a custom git template without customizing the cart

Yep, her and Ryan Jarvinen's

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 7:24 PM, The Dude <michael mcconachie hotmail com> wrote:
Yeah, this is Diane's Baby (I think).  What a clever idea, no?

MM