Re: Suggestion for Openshift Blog posts

I second that. Sometimes my users are confused as to why online tutorials don't work on our origin 2 install.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2014, at 12:52 PM, Anderson Silva <ansilva redhat com> wrote:

Quick suggestion,

This is a great blog post: https://www.openshift.com/blogs/how-to-host-your-java-ee-application-with-auto-scaling

What would be really cool from my perspective would be if 'how-to' blog posts like this had a standard 'compatibility' section that would basically tell the reader what versions of Openshift this post should work with:

Openshift Origin 1, 2, 3, Online, Enterprise 1.x, 2.x etc...

It would also help keep track of any writings that may become obsolete as Openshift evolves and posts stay around the "interwebs" for a long time :-)

Anyway, just a thought :-)

AS