Re: Suggestion for Openshift Blog posts

On Jan 22, 2014, at 11:09 AM, Aaron Knister <aaron knister gmail com> wrote:

I second that. Sometimes my users are confused as to why online tutorials don't work on our origin 2 install.

I think a better separation would be to have origin / community content live on its own community site so they are two are easily mixed up.  The current blog posting is confusing for the reasons specified.

gs

Sent from my iPhone