Re: Suggestion for Openshift Blog posts

On 23/01/14 12:43 -0800, Steven Pousty wrote:
Given our publishing schedule and our speaking schedules I don't think this kind of work and testing can come from the current evangelists.

Even if it is just a matter of trying to push the resulting
application to a few different test environments (OSE 1.2, OSE 2.0 and
the latest Origin release should be more than sufficient)?
If something doesn't work, then one of the SMEs should be able to
provide a reason why in a short amount of time as well.

Please don't take this as me suggesting that all the work for this
should fall on the evangelists, it is just that the evangelists are
the ones creating the majority of the content, and some can work
without modification for Origin and Enterprise as well.  If we can let
the users know what works without modification and what could work
with some modification, then it is a major win for Enterprise/Origin
users.

I'll be more than happy to provide support from the Enterprise side to
make sure there are working test environments and can help provide
reasons for incompatibilities where they exist.

--
Jason