Re: problem after install using oo-script

Hei Harrison,, it's me,, jurlison.

>> today i just installed origin using oo-script at two machine. 1 broker and 1node
>> but when i open my broker ip (https://10.11.227.30) it doesn't show up anything.
>>
>> i put my information at pastebin, because it will be long if i put it here.
>>
>> messaage from oo-script ==> http://pastebin.com/f7tPhtMt
>
>This output looks okay. Puppet always seems to exit with an error code, even though the actual operation worked. This is an aspect of oo-install that needs some work. Did you >reboot those host systems afterwards?

yes,, i reboot both of them

>> output from oo-accept-broker ==> http://pastebin.com/aLuEUrU8
>
> I should ask up front - which version of Fedora are you running? I'm guessing Fedora 19 but just want to be sure.
>
> Anyhow, looks like the broker apache service isn't running. I'm not the expert on debugging the Broker, but for starters maybe try:
>
> systemctl restart openshift-broker

Fedora19 with minimal install.
still get nothing after restart the service

>> output from oo-accept-node ==> http://pastebin.com/uDAJ0azE
>>
>> both of host use broker ip as a DNS
>
>Can you explain more about your DNS setup? On the subnet where these hosts are running, do you have a DNS server that will resolve "broker.openshift.iardcloud.com" and >"node1.openshift.iardcloud.com". If not, you may need to delegate from your own DNS to the Broker DNS for requests to openshift.iarcloud.com. Have a look at this section of >the oo-install guide for more info:
>
>http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_install_users_guide.html#post-install-tasks

just like when i build allinone install,, can't i open dev-console with broker ip ? i just want to make sure that i can create an app. before add it to my local DNS server