Re: problem after install using oo-script

On Jan 26, 2014, at 12:35 , Mochamad Yusuf <fearleeee gmail com> wrote:

> Hei Harrison,, it's me,, jurlison.
>
> >> today i just installed origin using oo-script at two machine. 1 broker and 1node
> >> but when i open my broker ip (https://10.11.227.30) it doesn't show up anything.
> >>
> >> i put my information at pastebin, because it will be long if i put it here.
> >>
> >> messaage from oo-script ==> http://pastebin.com/f7tPhtMt
> >
> >This output looks okay. Puppet always seems to exit with an error code, even though the actual operation worked. This is an aspect of oo-install that needs some work. Did you >reboot those host systems afterwards?
>
> yes,, i reboot both of them
>
> >> output from oo-accept-broker ==> http://pastebin.com/aLuEUrU8
> >
> > I should ask up front - which version of Fedora are you running? I'm guessing Fedora 19 but just want to be sure.
> >
> > Anyhow, looks like the broker apache service isn't running. I'm not the expert on debugging the Broker, but for starters maybe try:
> >
> > systemctl restart openshift-broker
>
> Fedora19 with minimal install.
> still get nothing after restart the service

Okay; hopefully someone else can chime in with some better broker debugging suggestions :-)

systemctl restart httpd ? Dunno; random guess at this point.

> >> output from oo-accept-node ==> http://pastebin.com/uDAJ0azE
> >>
> >> both of host use broker ip as a DNS
> >
> >Can you explain more about your DNS setup? On the subnet where these hosts are running, do you have a DNS server that will resolve "broker.openshift.iardcloud.com" and >"node1.openshift.iardcloud.com". If not, you may need to delegate from your own DNS to the Broker DNS for requests to openshift.iarcloud.com. Have a look at this section of >the oo-install guide for more info:
> >
> >http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_install_users_guide.html#post-install-tasks
>
> just like when i build allinone install,, can't i open dev-console with broker ip ? i just want to make sure that i can create an app. before add it to my local DNS server

You should be able to, yes, but as you noted above, something isn't running correctly. The logfiles for your broker reside under /var/log/openshift; checking those is at least a start...

--Harrison