Openshift Puppet Deployment

Hey everyone,

I am trying to configure the parameters for broker authentication for openshift.
For some reason, I am not able to specify conf_broker_auth_public_key and conf_broker_auth_private_key in the puppet script. I get an exception:
Error: exception object expected at /etc/puppet/modules/openshift_origin/manifests/role.pp:66 on node [my node address here]
Wrapped exception:
exception object expected

Can anyone help? What value should these parameters take? Why are they not allowed in the puppet script?
Thanks