CentOS VM Mirror List uses http://10.0.2.2/ instead of http://mirror.openshift.com/

Hi,

FYI

I'm assuming this slip passed some test, but I noticed the downloadable CentOS VM for openshift is using some internal URLs for the baseurl

eg.
/etc/yum.repos.d/openshirt.repo
[origin-base]
id=origin-base
baseurl=http://10.0.2.2/mirror/....

etc

Some quick sed commands fixed it up quickly:

sed -i 's/10.0.2.2\/mirror/mirror.openshift.com\/pub/g' /etc/yum.repos.d/*
sed -i 's/releases/release/g' /etc/yum.repos.d/*

Someone who knows what they're doing would obviously pick this up, but for the new guys picking up the VM for dev cycles might get stumped when their devops asks them to update their version or something...

Cheers,

Andrew