Re: problem after install using oo-script

[root node1 ~]# cat /etc/sysctl.conf
# System default settings live in /usr/lib/sysctl.d/00-system.conf.
# To override those settings, enter new settings here, or in an /etc/sysctl.d/<name>.conf file
#
# For more information, see sysctl.conf(5) and sysctl.d(5).

thats all.....

On 27 January 2014 11:12, N. Harrison Ripps <nhr redhat com> wrote:
Hi there--

On Jan 26, 2014, at 13:49 , Mochamad Yusuf <fearleeee gmail com> wrote:

> the dev-console show up after httpd restart.
>
> but i still get the same error when running oo-accept-node
>
> FAIL: /etc/openshift/node.conf: BROKER_HOST broker.openshift.iardcloud.com does not resolve (getaddrinfo: Name or service not known)
> FAIL: /etc/openshift/node.conf: PUBLIC_HOSTNAME node1.openshift.iardcloud.com does not resolve as a FQDN (getaddrinfo: Name or service not known)
> FAIL: kernel.sem semaphores too low: 128 < 512
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/perl/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/jenkins-client/metadata/manifest.yml
> FAIL: no manifest in the cart repo matches /usr/libexec/openshift/cartridges/php/metadata/manifest.yml
> 6 ERRORS
>
> Why the node can't resolve broker. i use broker IP as a DNS server for my node.
> and what is the meaning for  `FAIL: kernel.sem semaphores too low: 128 < 512`

Can you post the contents of /etc/sysctl.conf on your node host? It looks like the changes that should have been applied by the puppet script weren't made.

Thanks,
Harrison