Re: origin : maybe an error into the documentation (deployment guide / node / mcoll client) ?

Hi Brice--

On Jan 28, 2014, at 5:37 , brice vandeputte orange com wrote:

> Hi,
> I just follow the openshift origin deployment documentation to install a private openshift instance onto CentOS 6.5
>
> Into the node configuration
>                 http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_comprehensive.html
>                 section 9.6. Configure MCollective
>
> I found maybe an error :
> The documentation tell to update the mcollective server config file but this should be the client configuration
>
> /opt/rh/ruby193/root/etc/mcollective/client.cfg
> instead of
> /opt/rh/ruby193/root/etc/mcollective/server.cfg
>
> If I’m right, I could try to make a pull request (but I would need to find the corresponding github resource to do that).
>
> Anybody can confirm this error ? help me to fix the doc in this case ..

The repo in question is origin-server:
https://github.com/openshift/origin-server

The file that needs the edit is:
https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/blob/master/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_comprehensive.adoc

This is an AsciiDoc file that we use to build the web version.

Please ping me when you are ready for someone to review your pull request, either on this list or on IRC; my IRC name on FreeNode is nhr.