querying non-existing cartridge is not erroring?

Hi LIli, hi all

I was writing tests for the new query to get infos about a cartridge. I stumbled upon the following: When I do

curl -H "Accept: application/json; version=1.2" --user adietish redhat com:1q5T9o3E$ https://openshift.redhat.com/broker/rest/cartridges?id=bogus -X GET | json_reformat

I dont get 404 as I had expected but the following:

{
    "api_version": 1.2,
    "data": [

    ],
    "messages": [
        {
            "exit_code": 0,
            "field": null,
            "index": null,
            "severity": "info",
            "text": "List bogus cartridges"
        }
    ],
    "status": "ok",
    "supported_api_versions": [
        1.0,
        1.1,
        1.2,
        1.3,
        1.4,
        1.5,
        1.6
    ],
    "type": "cartridges",
    "version": "1.2"
}

Is this expected or a bug as I tend to think? If this is a bug, was this filed or should I?

Thanks
André