Re: querying non-existing cartridge is not erroring?

On 01/29/2014 04:01 PM, Jordan Liggitt wrote:
Typically, when using a filter which can return multiple results (e.g. https://openshift.redhat.com/broker/rest/cartridges.json?id=nodejs), an empty result set is expected rather than a 404.

hmm, so the given id-parameter is treated as filter that's matching the name portion (as opposed to the fully name with version)? My tests seem to confirm this. id=zen will return an empty result-set whereas ?id=zend returns a list with 2 entries. Ok, thanks for the explanation, that clears things up.

But I still think the following should return 404 since in my comprehension the url is adressing a non-existing resource. RIght?

curl -H "Accept: application/json; version=1.2" --user adietish redhat com:1q5T9o3E$ https://openshift.redhat.com/broker/rest/cartridges/bogus -X GET | json_reformat

Cheers
André