Re: querying non-existing cartridge is not erroring?

On 01/29/2014 04:09 PM, Clayton Coleman wrote:
We shouldn't change legacy behavior though - cartridges/:id should behave like old code, but cartridge/:id should behave like new, and if we need a search behavior we should use a different attribute (like name, since carts don't have public ids today).  Did cartridges/:id change for old clients in a breaking way?

for openshift-java-client there's no breakage since this was not implemented before (I got this via a new patch I was verifying and writing tests for).