Re: querying non-existing cartridge is not erroring?

We shouldn't change legacy behavior though - cartridges/:id should behave like old code, but cartridge/:id should behave like new, and if we need a search behavior we should use a different attribute (like name, since carts don't have public ids today).  Did cartridges/:id change for old clients in a breaking way?