Gluster w/ OpenShift?

Hi,

The other day, I met some nice guys at a devops meetup and we ended up talking about openshift and how I've been using it compared to the traditional methods they're still using. Pro's and cons etc.

A question came up which prompted the thought, is it possible (or on any roadmaps) to integrate glusterfs into openshift (ie. the node application storage). Possibly like a centralized storage environment vs the current know nothing infrastructure. Scaled web applications could share the same storage backend allowing the support of user file uploads on scaled applications rather than having to offload to something like S3. I'm thinking more along the lines of then having the ability to do easy migrations and fail over of gears.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Andrew