Web console documentation links don't work

Hi,

We have a working openshift origin installation that's ready to handle off to people internally for testing.  One thing we'd like is that all the web console links actually work, for engineers who want to easily get to their documentation.

For example, on the user landing page, there are links like such in the footer:

https://broker.mycompany.com:8118/get-started

(Substitue broker.mycompany.com for the actual host name.)

The broker and web console doesn't actually seem to have any of this content.

Is there a package I'm missing, or a configuration setting to let this redirect appropriately?

Thanks!

--
Bruce Z. Lysik <blysik yahoo com>