Quesry on oo-install script

Hi

I faced an issue while trying to add a new node using oo-install script

Currently I have a single Broker and Node1.For certain reason I had to stop Node 1 and I am trying to add new node to the Broker using  the script

But I see that the script still tries to contact Node 1 (which is stopped and hence does not respond) and fails.Is ‘nt this strange  ?

Am I doing something wrong or does the script not support this.

This is how it was done  : I guess the check marked in red is causing the issue!Please share some pointers on the same.

Option 4 was chosen and all configuration done

Choose from the following deployment configuration options:

1. Change the DNS configuration

2. Move an OpenShift role to a different host

3. Modify the information for an existing host

4. Add another Node host

Then it finally asks  : I chose 2 (My node 1 instance is stopped)

From your list of Nodes, which instance would you like to deploy?:

1. node1.example.com (Node)

2. node2. example.com (Node)

?  2

Checking node1. example.com:  {existing node which is stopped for some reason}

* SSH connection could not be established:

  "execution expired"

Checking node2. example.com: {New Node which I want to add }

* SSH connection succeeded

* Target host is running Fedora

* Located getenforce

* SELinux is running in enforcing mode

* Located yum

* Located puppet

* Located augtool

The deployment check was not successful. See above for specific issues.

oo-install exited; keeping temporary assets in /tmp/

Thanks

Shabna

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .

www.accenture.com