From: "Luke Meyer" <lmeyer redhat com>
To: "Clayton Coleman" <ccoleman redhat com>
Cc: "Openshift Dev" <dev lists openshift redhat com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 12:02:22 PM
Subject: Re: Using a custom git template without customizing the cart

Putting anything in the manifest is still a custom cart... have to fork it and maintain that.

I think some conf at the broker that supplies a default --from-code URL would suffice. That way the template could either be centrally managed in an external repo, or installed on all the nodes (possibly with variations) at file:///...