RE: Building openshift rpms from source without vagrant?

From: andrew andrewklau com
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 16:00:53 +1000
Subject: Building openshift rpms from source without vagrant?
To: dev lists openshift redhat com

Hi all,

I was interested in setting up a build server, for openshift testing. The steps in the docs page seem to be outdated.

​ [1]​

So I tried using mockchain, but hit many dependency issues.

​ Any tips?

Thanks.

​[1]
http://openshift.github.io/documentation-latest/oo_notes_building_rpms_from_source.html

Yo Andy - I have tried to use that link many times and it's not worked properly since Jan or Feb.

A buddy turned me onto this one:
https://github.com/openshift/origin-dev-tools

GL,

Mike