Re: OpenShift -Java _Client

Thanks for the respone.This is exactly what I was looking for!

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 2:08 PM, André Dietisheim <adietish redhat com> wrote:
Hi Shabna

sorry for the late response, I was PTO last week.

On 07/02/2014 09:13 AM, Shabna M wrote:

Is there a way to set environment variable to an Open Shift Cartridge using Open Shift Java Client or any other way apart from rhc set env ?

yes you can using the openshift-java-client. There are several methods to list, add, remove env variables in a given application:

IApplication:
public Map<String, IEnvironmentVariable> getEnvironmentVariables() throws OpenShiftSSHOperationException
public String getEnvironmentVariableValue(String name)
public IEnvironmentVariable addEnvironmentVariable(String name, String value) throws OpenShiftException
public void removeEnvironmentVariable(String name) throws OpenShiftException;
etc.

Is this what you're looking for?

Cheers
André