Re: Auto Binding of MYSQL cartridge

Hi Shabna,

If you create a custom web_framework cartridge with a set-mysql-connection-info script inside the hooks directory, you can automate this. There is no need to evaluate environment variables, because the publish script is called on any running gear and the output is handed over to the set script as parameters as gear_uuid="set output"

HTH Buddy

Sent from my iPad

Juergen Hoffmann
Senior Enterprise Solution Architect