oo-install modification for windows nodes deployment

​Hello,

I made several modification to oo-install installer, so that I can add windows nodes (by adding a "platform" attribute to HostInstance class).

I'm having a problem when trying to deploy everything. For the windows node, I have to run a single command trough ssh but I dont know where in the oo-install code I must put my ssh exec code.

Could any of you be of assistance?

Thank you very much